Veratron 52 MM (2-1/16") AcquaLink Coolant Temp Gauge 40 to120C - Black Dial Bezel [A2C59501931]
52 MM (2-1/16") AcquaLink Coolant Temp Gauge 40° to120°C - Black Dial & Bezel
AcquaLink realizes state-of-the-art solutions to provide customers with instantaneous and accurate nautical information. The instruments are designed for performance, with ease of use remaining an important attribute. The use of premium material - such as mineral glass lenses - guarantees the highest level of reliability and readability, as well as low energy consumption.
- Maximum precision and the deployment of pioneering technologies are equally important as ease of use and stylish design.
- AcquaLink components are made of high class materials, like mineral glass, stainless steel and aluminum.
- All products are manufactured below ISO 9001 certified environment.
- Our plug and play solution design concept offers a high level of installation flexibility.
- A cross-platform standard offers maximum freedom in respect of cockpit customization.
- We ensure seamless integration and optimum utilization of AcquaLink devices for extreme conditions at sea.
- Harmonized dashboard look.
- Operating Range - +104°F to +250°F /+40°C to 120°C
- Input Signal - EasyLink
- Nominal Voltage -12 / 24 V
- Color - Black/Aluminum
- Installation Diameter - 52 mm (2-1/16")
- Installation Depth - 50 mm
- Lens - Mineral Glass - Anti-fog
- IP Class - IPX6
- Connector Type - AMP Superseal IP65 3-Pole
In the Box:
- Install/Safety Manual
*Sold as an Individual
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Series: AcquaLink
- Gauge Type: Coolant Temp
- Gauge Size: 2-1/16"
- Box Set: No
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 3"W x 4"L WT: 0.35 lbs
Owner's Manual (pdf)