SI-TEX SP-70 Autopilot w/Rotary Feedback f/Inboards - No Drive [SP-70-1]
SP-70 Autopilot with Rotary Feedback for Inboards - No Drive
Low Cost Autopilot Designed For Easy Installation
The SI-TEX SP-70 Autopilot will add relaxation to your cruising and fishing activity. Designed for almost any boat and easily installed on Outboard, Inboard and Sterndrive vessels with Hydraulic or Mechanical steering systems.
- Ultra-compact, waterproof Control Unit has simple keypad operation and large LCD display of heading course, rudder angle, operating mode and error messages
- Control Unit can be used as dash-mounted keypad or quickly and easily removed from mounting bracket for use as a handheld portable.
Additional steering stations can be easily added with optional plug-in connectors
- Exceptionally easy to use. Just steer to desired course, press the PILOT key and the system takes over to steer you on your way - automatically
- Built-in NMEA0183 Loran/GPS interface for precise course-line navigation along routes
- Bold, backlit displays with ten levels of brightness for clear reading in any light
- Digital displays of rudder angle and operation mode in use, constantly giving you up-to-the-minute operating status
- Automatic Sea State and Trim Controls and ten selectable levels of rudder sensitivity with high and low speed settings for smooth, precise steering
- Rudder feedback verifies autopilot's commands
- Ghost Rudder backup allows autopilot to use memory of rudder movements to calculate new movements in event of rudder feedback failure
- Heading Output feature allows you to stabilize radar display
- Built-in diagnostic and self tests, plus visual and audible alarms
- Power Steering mode offers convenient push-button steering
- Stand By mode for manual steering situations.
- Optional analog Rudder Angle Indicator for easy, at-a-glance reading of exact rudder position
- Works with solenoid valves as well
- Type: Parts
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 19"W x 20"L WT: 13.6 lbs
- UPC: 010407710112
Quick Guide (pdf)